
In December, Teresa will be graduating with her second Bachelor's degree, this one in Anthropology, with an emphasis in Archeology (her first was major in Religion, minor in Art). Because of this, she is working on her grad school applications, one of which to the University of Washington program here in Seattle. While here, she decided to set up an interview with one of the professors who does the Southeast Asia Archeology that she is hoping to study. It went so well! I'm very impressed with her because she seems to know exactly what she wants to study, and pretty much exactly how she wants to apply it. And I'm guessing that the professor is pretty impressed with her too. Who wouldn't be??
I'm really excited about this possibility...both for her and for me. This is her number one pick because it is such a great program for what she wants to study. And of course, it is my top pick for her too because she would be so close by again! Hopefully this will all play out and she and Clayton will be moving out here next summer.
*fingers crossed!*
No comments:
Post a Comment