As many of you know, I work for a fantastic organization called Medical Teams International. They are a Christian, humanitarian aid organization that sends medical, dental, and work teams worldwide for disaster relief and to help countries plagued by chronic poverty and/or conflict. I am extremely impressed with this organization and feel incredibly blessed to be a part of it.
This weekend we had our annual fund raising event, a dinner and auction we call "Field of Dreams". It is held at Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners, and is backed by some of the most important people in the area. This year, I was asked to be the lead photographer (which, of course, I loved!). Here are some of my favourite shots of the night:
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
AWESOME job Sarah! Lead photographer...I'm waaayyy impressed! I really like the pictures :)
By the way, we may be in Seattle at the beginning of August (on our way back stateside...we're thinking we might spend a night there). So when I get more info I'll shoot you an email to see if you guys will be around. I'd love to see you!!
Nice job. Looks like a fun event.
You'll have to let us know where you get published :)
Post a Comment