So here are the rules…
1. Link the person who tagged you. -Thanks Kassia! You are such an amazing friend, and I miss you!
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
THE QUIRKS
1. I have this crazy obsession with keeping track of random quotes. I tend to get into really odd conversations, which, of course, leads to really odd quotes. They make complete sense in the conversation, but if taken out of context they would be really really bizarre. And I HAVE to record them. I plan to make a nice little coffee table book sometime. :)
2. I'm kind of ambidextrous. I have a tendency to write with my right hand and eat with my left hand...most of the time. For everything else, the hand I use is pretty much up to whatever mood I'm in at the time.
3. I'm known for my universal hand symbols. When talking, I frequently use my hands to better convey my point. It really is a good way to express my thoughts. And the best ones, the ones that I use over and over, are now known as Universal Hand Symbols. Get ready because someday soon, you will be using them too.
4. I randomly break into song and dance, to songs that are constantly stuck in my head (whether it be a real song or one I make up as I go). Really, how could one not sing and/or dance when they always have songs in their head?!? *this includes finger dancing at the computer*
5. I have a bajillion nicknames. Apparently, I am the type who just needs a nickname. Here are just a few: Sours, Calgon, Frogprince, Buffy, Duk Wuk Stu, Rubber Face, Grandma Mad Cow, Coffee Cup, Hotlightsan, etc.
6. While watching movie trailors, I almost always forget which movie I'm about to watch. Maybe I get sucked in to the stories of the previews. Maybe I just have a bad memory. But, if we ever watch a movie together, be prepared to hear "What are we about to see again?"
Now for the tagging. I don't know 6 people with blogs, because my friends are apparently slackers. But here are some:
Teresa and Clayton
Adam
Eddie
Beth
Robin
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is that I did not get to witness the finger dancing at the computer thing?! Did you do that while at OU? Or break into song and dance for that matter?? Dang!
Post a Comment