Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Revive, Brandon Heath, and Third Day concert

One of the perks of working for Medical Teams International is that I hear about upcoming concerts early. One of the cons of working for Medical Teams International is that I can only afford the CHEAP seats. But alas, the view is different but the music is the same. And it was good.

Prior to the concert, I decided to pass the time taking random photos.


See that WAAAY in the background? Yeah, that's the stage.

The evening started out with a new Australian Christian band called Revive. They were good, but not GOOD. So I didn't get any photos. Sorry.

After Revive, Brandon Heath came on stage. He was a huge draw for why I bought the tickets. I heard Third Day was coming, and considered going. But when I found out that Brandon Health was coming as well, I just couldn't resist.

Brandon on stage (yes, I realize I need a telephoto lens. *sigh*)

Dad and me with Brandon in the background...whom you can't see because Dad's head was blocking the view. :(
And then THIRD DAY
This was awesome. It was a very worshipful portion of the concert. I love being in a community of believers, collectively worshipping our Lord with song. :)

And the finale...when the lead singer of Revive and Brandon Heath joined Third Day. Very nice way to end the concert indeed.

No comments: