I've been experimenting with baking bread lately. It all started with my vacation to Hawaii. Teresa and Clayton bake their own, and it was super tasty....so I asked for the recipe. :)
I made the dough, which by the way makes a TON of dough.
Then I made rolls. My first meal was a tasty roll and a fresh peach. YUM
This weekend, I went with another experiment....actually, two.
1) Beer bread - 2 ingredients: self-rising flour, beer
2) Orange bread - 3 ingredients: self-rising flour, orange soda, and pecans. (It was supposed to be a 2 ingredient bread, but I thought that adding the pecans sounded super tasty).
1) Beer bread - 2 ingredients: self-rising flour, beer
2) Orange bread - 3 ingredients: self-rising flour, orange soda, and pecans. (It was supposed to be a 2 ingredient bread, but I thought that adding the pecans sounded super tasty).

1 comment:
I want some! Yummy!
Post a Comment