Now that I know I won't be living as a single gal for much longer, I'm coming up with all the things that I love about living alone. I know, it's a form of torture. But here are some of them:
- If I want, I can simply eat a bowl of cereal instead of having to cook.
- I don't have to worry about someone else not paying the bills.
- I am the sole person responsible for the mess...and the clean.
- I'm completely in charge of the remote control.
- The decorations are all mine and can be arranged just how I like them. And my kitchen is organized the way that makes sense to me.
- Quiet if I want it quiet. Loud if I want it loud.
- I can sing in the shower without being embarrassed.
- Hot water is all mine.
- I can go to bed whenever I want. I can stay on the computer or watch tv until 2 am without bugging anyone else.
- The heat can stay turned to 55 to save money. I can always put on more layers to warm up.
But I have to say, I'm definitely looking forward to having a husband to live with too!
- A cooking buddy. It makes it leaps and bounds better to have someone cooking alongside you. And then I also get to eat yummy food instead of cereal all the time.
- Someone to help with the cleaning chores that I despise.
- Snuggling while watching movies.
- Someone to talk with.
- A protector after watching Criminal Minds marathons.
- Hanging out with my best friend all the time.
- A built-in friend for site-seeing adventures.
- My very own handy man Mr. Fix It.
- Someone to hold me when I cry. Laugh with me when I laugh.
It's going to be an adjustment, but there are a lot of things I'm looking forward to! Only 113.70 days left! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment