I am so bored. I have pretty much been stuck on the couch for the past few days. My only time out in the real world has been to the hospital and the pharmacy. And I've been to the pharmacy four different times now, because they keep switching my meds. This is getting expensive! Anyways, I'm bored. I've been spending a lot of my time watching TV. Luckily I found a good show to latch onto: What About Brian. And I can watch the entire season online...so I can see the whole thing without cable. nice!
I've also done some reading..... Current reads: Hugger Mugger by Robert Parker, and On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. Both are turning out to be good reads.
So, at least I'm keeping "busy". But I'm going a little stir crazy. Hopefully all these random meds will start kicking in soon so I can start doing more fun and productive things.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely blog. I'm going to have to add it.
Post a Comment