So, after a second trip to the hospital and yet another trip to the pharmacy, it seems the newest meds have finally kicked in and the recovery process is beginning. My lips are now back to pretty much their normal size, though they are still somewhat tender. But I can smile again, which is always fun. :)
Apparently I was extremely run down prior to getting sick because they found out I was actually having three different things going on at the same time. They were worried it was staff or MRSA, but luckily we found out that was not the case. *praise the Lord* The first was just a normal slight allergy to something I had used, most likely a chapstick. And then I had also gotten and second and third infection on top of it. YIKES! And while they were trying to figure out what was wrong, of course the infection started to spread. Lovely. But, I'm now on the correct medications and I'm doing much better! I've even had a few excursions in the outside world!! WOOHOO!
Thanks for all the prayers!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment