The Cutter clan arrived in town the day before the wedding. And what a busy day it was! We spent the day prepping for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. We cooked, made the wedding bouquets, and set up the reception room. After that, it was off to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner....which went very well. It was great getting to see old friends again. After the rehearsal dinner, I was recruited to help decorate the wedding cake. This is the second wedding cake I've helped decorate...and thus far, the hardest. It was so intricate! But, personally, I think it turned out better than the picture. And the bride was happy, which is all that really matters.
It was a quick trip overall, but it was well worth it. Not only did I get to have a family reunion and see a bunch of old friends, but I'm also really glad I got to be a part of their beautiful wedding.
Congratulations Russ and Jess!


No comments:
Post a Comment