Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cletus Take the Reel

I was driving to work on Friday, and I heard the funniest song! It is actually a parody of Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take the Wheel". I was literally CRACKING up. Now, maybe I was just tired and therefore highly susceptible to wacko humour. But whatever the reason, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Other drivers were looking at me funny because I was laughing so hard.

So, I thought I'd share the joy with you. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, the funniest part about this, I can totally SEE you in your car, cracking up.... I can see it!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. I liked Cletus singing high-pitch in the background at the end there too... nice.

Anonymous said...

What makes me laugh is thinking of you cracking up in your car. That's so great!! Funny story, funny song :)