Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Teresa is PREGNANT!

The title says it all! :)

They decided to tell us on Christmas day. (Though I have just now been allowed to announce it to the general population.) They overnighted us a little present that they said was "something extra," and we got it on Christmas Eve. So on Christmas morning we opened the package and there was a note inside that said, "We bought this the first year we were married and have been waiting for the right time to give it to you." Peek your interest? Yeah, ours too. So we opened the rest of the box and we found a camel ornament.

Yep, we were a little confused too. But, then I saw something inside of the camel, and wondered..is it a baby camel?...is Teresa pregnant??

Apparently I was right! Teresa is pregnant! They found out a few days before Christmas (which is why they had to overnight the present to us). The due date is August 30th. I can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or a girl. :)

Here's the first picture of little To-Be-Announced Ingalls:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie!!!