Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

This year, I spent Valentine's Day with my parental units. We started the day with Starbucks (of course) and then went to the Seattle Home Show. There, a cute little Tiger Scout gave my mom and me a rose...just because. It was soooo sweet. :)

While I enjoy going to the Home Show, it really really makes me want a house...or at least an apartment that I can paint and/or remodel. *sigh*

After spending some time there, dreaming, Dad and I went off for a few hours of geocaching. And it was a very successful day. We found 3 out of 3, and actually stumbled upon a letter box cache that we had no idea was there. So we found 4 out of 3! Ah, Valentine's Day brought us good luck.

Here are the pics!

The beautiful flowers that my parents sent me at work!

















Dad and I snagged some cool Hot Wheels from the geocache for my two nephews. :)

No comments: