I feel like I'm in need of a smack on the back of the hands with a yard stick from a disapproving nun. I realize I've been MIA for a LOOOOOONG time lately, but I have an excuse. :) I've been stinkin' busy (trip to Phoenix, moving into a new apartment, Father's Day, saying goodbye to a great friend and coworker - she didn't die, folks. she's just getting married and moving to CA -, the biggest event of the year for my work, etc. yep, it's been crazy!)...which, when you think about it, is the time I should be blogging the most because I actually have things to blog about. But alas, that's not quite how things worked out.
So, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, put on some soothing music and get ready because there are some fun blogs on the horizon, complete with entirely too many photos.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment