Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bowling fun

Our office staff has been trying to go out and celebrate our Field of Dreams success since June. We raised almost $1.7 million dollars for Medical Teams International!!

Problem was, we were all just too busy to celebrate (stupid workaholics that we are)...until 4 months later. :) And then we went out for a good bowling session.

Here's Linda, who's bowling ball matched her shirt.
And Dick - my main competition.
And Julie. She kept trying different bowling techniques.
And Nancy...the one who comes off as reserved but really has a ton of spunk.And Soozi...the one with two new hips, and definitely the hippest of the whole group. She is also amazingly good at bowling Granny Style. She's celebrating a Strike!And because Soozi was so good at it, Julie decided to give it a shot too. She's so cute. :)And then there's me. I was stupid and wore my long pants (that I have to wear heels with). I kept slipping on them. *sigh*And a fun one of Marnie and Dick, deep in competition.And the final score. Yep, I WON!
And I couldn't leave without this shot.
Such a fun afternoon! Such a fantastic group of people to work with! :)

No comments: