Thursday, December 10, 2009

My house, Christmas style

Front door
Entry
Living room (with lights on)
Living room (with the lovely glow of Christmas)Sharks vs. JetsMy awesome handmade clay nativity set from Guatemala. (aka Sharks)My snowbaby collection that started with my Grandma Mary. (aka Jets)My couch, etc. Yes, I did wrap my art in Christmas wrapping paper. Mistletoe. Guess I should stock up on chapstick.View of the entry from the living room - with my advent calendar and extra stocking (my real stocking is over my parent's mantle. I'll get it when/if I get married)Kitchen wallStoveI Christmas!
*joy*

3 comments:

Mom said...

Gorgeousity!

Teresa said...

Wow! Your apartment is so cute! I love the front door and all the living room decor. Really cute! And of course Autumn will love playing with the advent calendar mouse, so keep it up for a few days after christmas too!

Mary said...

Really cute! Was any of it ruined with the poorly timed flood? Quite festive. Can't wait to be there!