All of the houses are ginormous, and most are rented out for vacationers. We, however, stayed in a hotel instead because it saved us about $7,000. I'm okay with the trade-off, especially because the hotel we stayed in was very luxurious, and located right on the water with private beach access. NICE!
While there, I attended a wedding, got confused for a professional photographer, had my first hot kiss (a jalapeno stuffed with cheese and shrimp, wrapped in bacon and grilled....whoa spicy on the lips!!), helped make the wedding cake, did sightseeing, went geocaching (of course! I had to add another state to my list!!), palled around with friends, and got a tan (a slight one, but still!).
Here are some of my favourite wedding shots...unfortunately without any cropping or editing (that program is on a different computer that is currently in storage *weep*):
We also went geocaching! We have now done this awesome activity in 5 states...not to mention Okinawa. :) Here are a few things we saw:
This was such an awesome week to relax and hang out with friends and family. Congratulations on your marriage, Chad and Bertelle!


No comments:
Post a Comment