Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Progression

I've been with Medical Teams International for about 2.5 years now, and I've had 3 offices so far. This week, I will have my fourth...except this time I'm getting a cubicle. Boo.

We have just purchased a new, LARGE building to expand our organization. It's going to be so amazingly cool. I can't even imagine what it will be like in another 2.5 years.

Anyways... I'm not really sure what my new space will become, but I thought it fitting to show a photographic progression of my offices thus far. I'll be sure to share my newest when it happens.

1) My first office with MTI. This was in our Bellevue office.2) My second office with MTI. This was really a closet in our Redmond office.3) My current office with MTI. This is a beautiful office. I heart it.So long, fair offices. I will miss you dearly.

No comments: