I went to Arizona several months ago (yeah I know. Told you I was really behind.) to meet my newest nephew, Mathieu Boyd. I'm so glad I got to go down there! He's so precious. :) I'm a very proud Aunt...even if I don't blog on time. haha
Let me introduce you.
Mathieu is a big boy. We all called him "Super Chunk". And I sang a little diddy "Super Chunk, Super Chunk, he's super chunky." :) That boy knows how to eat!
But that's not all he likes. He also enjoys watching the ceiling fan,
listening to his brothers play guitar to entertain him,
and sleeping. Lots of sleeping.

I also like to think he's a fan of his awesome Aunt Sarah.
Mathieu is a big boy. We all called him "Super Chunk". And I sang a little diddy "Super Chunk, Super Chunk, he's super chunky." :) That boy knows how to eat!But that's not all he likes. He also enjoys watching the ceiling fan,
listening to his brothers play guitar to entertain him, He's just awesome! Of course, I also had a blast hanging out with my other two nephews, my sister and my bro-in-law. Lots and lots of fun. But that's to follow...

No comments:
Post a Comment