Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Other pics from my time in Arizona

As if I have to prove that I actually have a life, I take pictures. It's just what I do. Here are some (okay, more than some...) from my fabulous trip to Arizona.

One of the things I REALLY wanted to do on my trip was take my nephews fishing. So we went to this beautiful lake not too far away from where they live. I had no idea it existed. And boy was it pretty. I love this photo of all of us.
Marc-Andre is pretty good at casting. He knows how to get the line out pretty far.
Luc had so much fun!
The Broussard bunch waiting for the hooks to be baited.
Photographic proof that Mary broke the law. Neither of us had a license, so only the kids were supposed to be fishing. *tisk*tisk*
I really like this one too. :)
At the end of the day, we still had a few minnows leftover. So the boys decided to throw them overboard. Before:
After:
We had no luck. That's pretty typical though...for me at least. But I was so glad to be able to go fishing with them! Had a blast!

On the way home, we decided to take a bunch of pictures of the beautiful scenery and then go check out this old ghost town.
Then on another wonderful outing, we decided to take the boys to the Arizona State Fair. It was a lot more expensive than we expected, so we just had the kids go on a couple of rides. But at least it was fun!

On our way there. Can you tell they were excited?!
We started with the car ride. Luc drove and was concentrating SO hard the whole time.
And then they went for a nice boat outing. This time, MA got to do the driving.
Then they rode the train. It was kind of lame. The boys even looked a little bored...and that's hard to do because they like trains. Oh well. haha
After the transportation rides, we decided to change things up a bit and let them do the obstacle course "ride". This was great because they could just run, climb, jump all over the place. They LOVED this one.
Later in the trip I decided to make cupcakes with them. It was my duty to show them some of the better parts of life. ;)

And then just some random shots:
Rob and Mathieu. Obviously father and son.
Playing on the airplane in Babies R Us
Don't they just make you happy? :)
I'm such a proud Aunt!

No comments: