Saturday, January 10, 2009

The family invasion begins

For most, Thanksgiving and Christmas mean family get-togethers. But this year for the Cutter clan, January is fortunate enough to get the fun reunion privilege. What a great way to start the new year!

On January 1st, Teresa, Clayton and Autumn arrived! They spent a week here as a “long layover” en route to Hawaii, where they are moving for Teresa’s schooling (she’s completing her Masters of SE Asian Archaeology at U. of Hawaii in Honolulu). I was so excited to have them here! Autumn is now 4 months old, and is SUPER cute.

Autumn and Teresa in their swimsuits getting ready for Hawaii

I had a fantastic time with them here! We went to Pike Place Market, cracked and ate Dungeness crab, and went to the Botanical Gardens Christmas lights. Here are some of the pics from our adventures...

Pike Place Market

Me with baby Autumn

Trees and Clay

Trees and me

With one of our fabulously tasty crab

I love this one! Look at Autumn's face staring at the crab. haha

The family at the Botanical Garden Christmas Lights

No comments: