Friday, January 23, 2009

Sickness invades

As you've seen in recent posts, my sisters and their families came for a visit in early January. Marc-Andre decided to bring sickness along with him...and being the nice little boy that he is, he decided to share with the rest of us.

The very first night, Marc-Andre got sick. The next day it was Luc. The next was Mary. The next, me. They stayed for 12 days. The sickness is still here....7 days after they left. *sigh*

So I thought I'd post a few photos of the poor little guys. :(

Marc-Andre, all cozied up on the couch watching Cars

Luc, also watching Cars

Luc even got hives from the stress of the sickness!

But don't worry, we are all feeling a lot better now. Not 100% yet, but a LOT better. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! I'd forgotten how pathetic they looked! Thanks for not including any slime pictures!