MA - "Dad, we should buy that race car for our new car!"
Rob - "I would love to, son, but I think it is out of our price range a bit."
MA - "Then I'll buy it. But then I get to drive and you have to sit in the backseat."
Rob - "Son, if you buy that car, I'll gladly sit in the backseat."
A few moments pass, and Marc-Andre starts whimpering:
Rob - "What's wrong, Marc-Andre?"
MA - "My feet wont reach the pedals"
Rob - "Well, when you can afford to buy a race car, and you have a driver's license, I promise that your feet will reach the pedals."
Later that night Marc-Andre runs up to Mary:
MA - "Mom, we need to go to the doctor!!"
Mary - "Why do we need to go to the doctor? Are you hurt?"
MA - "No. He needs to GROW ME UP!"
And because no post is complete without a picture, I stole this one from Mary's Facebook page. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment